Management and support of the HR team's activities in payroll, social security and recruitment, as well as efficient maintenance of databases and related documentation.
- University degree (Labour Relations, HR or Business Administration)
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Knowledge of applicable regulations in Spain. Knowledge in labour matters of other countries is an asset.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Proficiency in the use of payroll and HR databases.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Record keeping: The HR administrator is responsible for maintaining and updating employee records in the different systems, including personal information, contact details, work history, holidays, leave, among others. He/she must also ensure that all information is up to date and accurate.
- Payroll processing: preparation and execution of the payroll process, social insurances, ensuring the correct collection of data related to wages, hours worked, benefits and deductions. In addition, he/she must ensure together with Finance that payments are made in a timely and accurate manner.
- Hiring and termination: Assist in the process of hiring and terminating employees, collecting and verifying required documentation and preparing contracts, settlement and severance payments and agreements.
- Benefits and leave management: Administer the benefits programmes offered to employees, such as health insurance, holiday and paid leave. In addition, respond to employee queries on policies and procedures related to benefits and leave.
- Regulatory compliance: Ensuring that the organisation complies with current labour laws and regulations. This involves keeping up to date with changes in employment legislation and assisting in the implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures.
- Employee Service: Provide assistance and support to employees in a variety of areas, such as resolving queries related to payroll, benefits, leave and company policies. In addition, maintain confidentiality and privacy of employees' personal and sensitive information.
- On-boarding: will coordinate and oversee the on-boarding process for new employees.
For over 50 years, we have firmly believed in experiential learning, an educational model that combines knowledge and skills acquisitions with solid humanist values. A combined learning process that guaranteed to all our students not only proficient professional capacities but also an international mindset to build inclusive and realistic scenarios that unify people, nations and cultures.
At SIU we are aware that our students will be part of a global, borderless and hyper-connected world. Thus, our 4 International Campuses provide undergraduate and graduate students with a high-quality variety of degrees valid both in the USA and Europe. All our programs are instructed in English and designed to be customized to each personal scenario. Additionally all our students are encouraged to study abroad at any time during their education to complete their professional expertise with truly life experiences that turn them in truly holistic profiles.