We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Reporting : The position reports to the IT Digital Ecosystem Specialist
- Working Schedule : Flexible (on demand)
Schiller is looking for a candidat who is able to :
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. Power BI, Tableau - Salesforce).
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems in the BI.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Perform ETL processes and automate data refreshes.
For over 50 years, we have firmly believed in experiential learning, an educational model that combines knowledge and skills acquisitions with solid humanist values. A combined learning process that guaranteed to all our students not only proficient professional capacities but also an international mindset to build inclusive and realistic scenarios that unify people, nations and cultures.
At SIU we are aware that our students will be part of a global, borderless and hyper-connected world. Thus, our 4 International Campuses provide undergraduate and graduate students with a high-quality variety of degrees valid both in the USA and Europe. All our programs are instructed in English and designed to be customized to each personal scenario. Additionally all our students are encouraged to study abroad at any time during their education to complete their professional expertise with truly life experiences that turn them in truly holistic profiles.