Schiller University is one of the leading international universities with four campuses around the world (Paris, Madrid, Florida, Heidelberg). We are focused to prepare students for future leadership roles in an international setting.
Currently, at our Paris Campus
we are looking to recruit freelance adjunct faculty to teach following subject
areas starting from September 2022 (all courses are delivered in English)
- International Law / Business/Corporate Law
- International Marketing (Distribution and Retail, Brand Management, Marketing Research, Sales and E-Commerce)
- Computer Science / Programming Foundations (AI, Data Analytics, IT Project Management)
- Sustainability (Ethics, Economic, Social, Project Management, International Organizations)
- Corporate Governance
- English Language
Education and/or Experience
- Terminal degree (PhD) required for Graduate courses and master’s degree for Undergraduate courses, with at least 18 graduate credit hours required in the field of study delivered.
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience at university level teaching preferred
- 1+ year of online teaching experience hybrid and/or hyflex course delivery tools (desirable)
- Practical experience with Blackboard (LMS) or comparable e-learning tools (desirable)
- Either native English speaker or proficiency level of English competency. Required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Outlook Contact Management systems; Internet software; Excel Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Experience with Blackboard (Collaborate Ultra) preferred.
For over 50 years, we have firmly believed in experiential learning, an educational model that combines knowledge and skills acquisitions with solid humanist values. A combined learning process that guaranteed to all our students not only proficient professional capacities but also an international mindset to build inclusive and realistic scenarios that unify people, nations and cultures.
At SIU we are aware that our students will be part of a global, borderless and hyper-connected world. Thus, our 4 International Campuses provide undergraduate and graduate students with a high-quality variety of degrees valid both in the USA and Europe. All our programs are instructed in English and designed to be customized to each personal scenario. Additionally all our students are encouraged to study abroad at any time during their education to complete their professional expertise with truly life experiences that turn them in truly holistic profiles.